Monday 24 February 2014

The New Year Project: This time next year

By this time next year, what do you want to look back on and be proud of?
Day 14 of Toni's New Year Project

When thinking about your vision for the future, it is important to be able to visualise it in your mind. Send out your hopes and dreams into the universe. Imagine it in actuality. Not just as a wish, but as though it has already come to be. I have learnt that words have such a powerful effect, especially those that we speak over our own lives. These past few years I have been far too negative; and by doing this, I took away any and all chance of achieving my goals. I have been working on changing this, and have adopted a more positive look on things. it is not always easy, but it is indeed necessary that I not give up.



So, to answer today’s question: -

*        2014 is the year of growth.
*        I will be proud of myself for having the courage to chase my dreams and for changing the direction of my future.
*        I’ll be more confident with who I am, and be continuously growing and becoming more and more self-aware.
*        My family and I will be healthy and relatively stress free, living a balanced lifestyle that includes exercise.
*        I will have taken a few yoga classes and improved my skills.  
*        I will be proud that I have my driver’s licence and hopefully have a car.
*        I will have gone on an adventure of some sort, be it just exploring a few new parts of this city. 



Please feel free to comment below.
Check out the page, The New Year Project, above for the complete list.

No comments:

Post a Comment