Thursday 13 February 2014

The New Year Project: 5 Things I love about Myself

Today, we're supposed to write about 5 things that we love about ourselves. I would like to say that this was easy to come up with, but in all honesty, it took a while to figure out. You see, I find that I hardly ever think of myself in this way. It's pretty much the same story as when I had to come up with a list of my strengths

But this all just makes me appreciate this challenge a little more. I'm reminding myself every day of who I am, and what I believe in. 

I want to be confident about all my strengths and appreciate every aspect of who I am. Modesty can be over-rated if it's all that you believe you are.

do you agree? 

5 Things I Love About Myself 
Day 8 of Toni's New Year Project

1.       I am a loving and caring person.  I have a big heart, and even though it gets hurt sometimes, I can never imagine myself holding back. 

2.      I have a good sense of humour. I love that my friends and I can joke around randomly. I love that I can make people laugh, even if it’s only in the slightest way.

3.      I am a good listener and I have a really comfortable shoulder for you to cry on, if ever you need to. Also, you can always depend on me.

4.      I can be fun and outgoing, but have my quiet moments too. I love that I can find a balance between the two.

5.      I find beauty in all things - nature, art, music, words, culture, people J

xxx

Please feel free to comment below.
Check out The New Year Project page above for the complete list.


No comments:

Post a Comment