Today, we're supposed to write about 5 things that we love about ourselves. I would like to say that this was easy to come up with, but in all honesty, it took a while to figure out. You see, I find that I hardly ever think of myself in this way. It's pretty much the same story as when I had to come up with a list of my strengths.
But this all just makes me appreciate this challenge a little more. I'm reminding myself every day of who I am, and what I believe in.
I want to be confident about all my strengths and appreciate every aspect of who I am. Modesty can be over-rated if it's all that you believe you are.
5 Things I Love About Myself
Day 8 of Toni's New Year Project
1. I am a loving and caring person. I have a big heart, and even though it gets hurt sometimes, I can never imagine myself holding back.
2. I have a good sense of humour. I love that my friends and I can joke around randomly. I love that I can make people laugh, even if it’s only in the slightest way.
3. I am a good listener and I have a really comfortable shoulder for you to cry on, if ever you need to. Also, you can always depend on me.
4. I can be fun and outgoing, but have my quiet moments too. I love that I can find a balance between the two.
5. I find beauty in all things - nature, art, music, words, culture, people J
Please feel free to comment below.
Check out The New Year Project page above for the complete list.