1. What are your resolutions this year?
The year is off to quite a start. A month has already past and I find myself facing a completely different future to the one I had been holding on to for a very long time. But it is never too late to turn over a new leaf. J
1. Figure out what brings me joy, and to experience life in new and exciting ways. I want to focus on moving forward and letting go of my past, but also, start appreciating all the lessons that I have learnt.
2. Take care of myself. Be healthy, meditate, exercise and appreciate every aspect of my physical being.
3. Find a church that I can get involved with.
4. Write. As much as I can, about everything imaginable. This includes committing to keeping my blog up-to-date and putting it out there, for more people to see.
5. Do something I love and find interesting, whether it be studying a short course, or finding some form of work.