Tuesday 25 February 2014

The New Year Project: Feel good songs

Share your feel good songs
Day 15 of Toni's New Year Project

This is somewhat of a difficult task, as it often depends on the mood I’m in and anything can really speak out to me. And, there are just way too many to think of!

Music I love:

The following is a playlist of the ultimate belt-your-heart-out songs. I love these songs. Some I have discovered via random searches, radio, or suggested by a friend. Always good for a broken heart, or just when you’re feeling blue.

Adele

Sia
 - Elastic Heart
 - My love
 - Breathe Me

Rae Morris
- Grow*



Aosoon 
- Under
- Skinny Strong
- What this is about

Sara Bareilles
- Gravity

Haim
- Red Eye

Florence + The Machines
(Ceremonials)

Christina Perri 
- Jar of Hearts*
- A thousand years
- Sad Song
- Arms



Birdy 
- People help the people *
- Fire and Rain
- Skinny love (Cover)
- Comforting sounds
- Shelter




Mumford and Sons
- Awake my soul
- After the storm
- Thistle and Weeds
- Little Lion Man


Macklemore ft Mary lambert
- Same Love


Labrinth ft Emeli Sande
- Beneath your Beautiful

Bastille

Imagine Dragons

Ed Sheeran
- Give me love*
- Kiss me




***

Please feel free to comment below
Check out The New Year Project page above for the complete list

No comments:

Post a Comment