Thursday 10 April 2014

Unsent letter: Your siblings

To my beautiful sisters


You mean the world to me. And nothing could ever change that. I am so grateful that I was chosen to be apart of your lives. I know that sometimes I might get under your skin and get really annoying but most of the time I don’t mean to be that way. I just try to make things easier for mum. 

I know its different  now that I'm home. We all keep getting in each others way. But we are growing up, and we won't be living like this for much longer. 

I wish things were different for us, but we cant control the hand that we have been dealt in life. we just have to make the most of it. It hasn't been easy, but i believe that you are both destined to be great. so don't sweat the small stuff now. This is all preparing you for future greatness.

Little sister, 
I wish that you would tell me what burdens your heart, and why you shut us all out the way that you do. I mean you no harm. But i worry about you. and i can feel your hatred. I just can't figure out who it's directed at, or what caused it. I hope that in time you will let me in to your world. 

Don't ever think that i will judge you for anything that you do. I will always be here for you. You just need to let me know. 

The greatest moments are when we laugh together. You have a great sense of humour. I hope you know that. And every time you smile, the sun shines a little brighter.

Middle one,
Thank you for all your words of wisdom over the past few years. I have come to appreciate your insights and the way you perceive the world to be. Thank you for listening to my endless drama and for giving your best advice, even though i sometimes struggle to follow it... 

i know that we tend to clash some times. i think my personality can sometimes take up the whole room. i can see how that can get in the way . 

you are so strong. so determined and ambitious. i admire this. you are going to be an amazing lawyer. your heart will save so many. 

I look forward  to what the future has to offer, and to living this life with the both of you. 

Much love, 
Rainb0w

10/03/14

No comments:

Post a Comment