Wednesday 30 April 2014

April's lessons

Most people would love to be able to take a break from studying or working and just have some time out. Even though it makes me feel hopeless, I want to be grateful for this season that I am in.

If we go by comparing our lives to those around us, we will always feel inferior. I need to believe that right now I am exactly where I need to be.



We can never be certain of what other people, or even close friends, are going through. And just because someone is not communicating with you, it does not mean that they have stopped loving you, or that he/she doesn’t care anymore. People show love in different ways, and feelings do not disappear overnight.

I am not the only one that is in between destinations in their lives. Everyone is fighting a battle that we don’t know about. I am not alone. We may not be in the exact same boat, but no one really has an easy life, they have had to work hard to be where they are/ get what they wanted.

Sometimes I tend to complicate things that should be simple. I want to stop letting the world get me down. It is time to go out and fight for the things that I want. It is not just going to magically appear in front of me. Life is what you make it. You can decide whether you want to stay the victim or take back control. It is not always easy, I know, but I believe that it will be worth it.




Appreciate and be grateful for the people around you and never hesitate to show love.



No comments:

Post a Comment