Saturday 26 April 2014

The good ones drive you insane

"People say that it's the bad memories that cause the most pain, but actually, it's the good ones that drive you insane. "

The good ones remind me of all we used to be. 
They take me back to a time when he filled me with butterflies 
and made my heart race with every glance.

But in the same train of thought, 
the good ones remind me of why we are no more, 
and of the hurt he caused when we fell apart; 
when my heart broke that first time.

Some things I remember so vividly, 
as though they had occurred only a few moments ago.

Bitter sweet.

Its been forever since I've seen his face. 
I find myself curious as to how its changed 
since that day we call the end.

I wonder if these memories will ever leave me too. 
Part of me hopes that one day,at least, 
they do.

1 comment:

  1. Those memories will fade away when you find someone new, hopefully when you do find someone new you will see differences, you will see the things you never had with the last relationship.

    It doesn't mean that the new one will come without its own set of issues. Find someone that loves you, for who you are and that is willing to fight to keep you. Passion can never be under rated.

    ReplyDelete