Monday 7 April 2014

I wish that I didn't feel so dramatically about everything

Sometimes I wish that I didn't feel so dramatically about everything. I wish that everything that someone does or says wouldn't mean so much to me. But I’d be lying to myself if I said that it doesn't. It upsets a little when close friends don’t keep in contact. 
I over think their reasons and end up trying to figure out if there’s something wrong, or if I did something to upset them.

I tend to fight with those I love and I look for ways to fix things. 
But I guess I can’t win every battle.
Not everyone sees the world, or relationships, the way that I do. I must accept this and just simply let things be the way that they are.

I’m learning that you shouldn't always depend on people, because even if they try their hardest to always make you happy, they may still end up disappointing you. No one is perfect. It is in our nature to fall short of being everything to everyone. And this is a lot of pressure to put on them. 

So, I am just going to keep breathing deeply whenever I miss him and allow time to pass:- Until it doesn't feel like a part of me is misplaced; until he stops appearing in my dreams; and until my world isn't fazed by whether he’s in it or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment