Wednesday 11 April 2012

Update!


So I must admit that I have been a terrible blogger of the last few months! I think it has to do with a mixture of stress at varsity and a lack of words to sum up all of my feelings...

Truth is, it’s been an up and down road lately. With some great moments and also some moments when I feel so helpless and as if nothing at all has changed since last year...
However, I have survived these past couple of months and I now have a great opportunity to make some drastic changes and set some well established routines and plans for my life. 

I want to keep growing as an independent woman everyday and I want to learn and experience life in different ways. I’m tired of this dull and sometimes unexciting life that I lead. I want to live everyday to the fullest and make memories and just be able to look back at the end of the year and know that I have achieved and grown.


Right now, I am on a break from varsity. That on its own is a long story, so I will just say that it’s an opportunity to set myself up for success. Which is why it is so important that I don’t fall back in to old habits, but that I make a plan to do all the things that I promised myself I would.

The other thing that I want to do is promise to post something every day.
At the end of these 2 months, I want to be able to look back and know that this time has been spent productively. And I want to be fully prepared for everything that is still to come.

So here’s to looking forward – till tomorrow! J



No comments:

Post a Comment