Friday 13 April 2012

Lonely heart ♥



I really love this picture. I found it on An Eternal Delicacy, blog site. Sometimes I miss having someone in my life to love and to be loved by. And yeah, sometimes, as much as I would hate to admit it, I feel lonely. The attention from a relationship can be addictive. And after having that for the most part of 2 and a half years, its difficult to go without.

But at the same time, I think that it is important for me to go through those lonely nights and to be single. I need to be on my own and grow stronger, so that when I finally do find someone that I would like to enter into a relationship with, it wont be because I can't stand being alone, it will be for the right reasons - whatever they maybe at that point in my life. ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment