Tuesday 28 August 2012

Morning break

Right now, I'm sitting outside on a bench waiting for my next lecture to start. The day is absolutely beautiful. With blue skies, the sun shining and the birds chirping in the trees. There's a slight breeze and people around me chatting in goups or walking to where they need to be. But here I sit alone. Content in my solitude. Lost in the endless thoughts running through my mind. They are enough to keep me company.  Making small talk with someone would be a distraction.

I feel so tired. I need to draw some energy from somewhere to get through the rest of this day. Lectures until 15:00. Gym. Study.

I miss home. And I miss my mother most of all. At least I only have 2 weeks here until I get to go home for a week's holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment