Wednesday 27 June 2012

Random musings

My best friend and I were talking about her latest crush the other day. He is this really cute singer in a local singing group and he caught her eye on a YouTube video posted by a mutual friend. She didn’t know his name or anything, so she enlisted my services to help her find him. And without fail, I did! (I have a really good knack for stalking - I’m slightly ashamed to admit - but I have found out some really interesting info this way...)
Anyway! We were gushing about him for a little bit and then ended up talking about relationships in general. As great as the potential of having someone new in your life is, I don’t think that I am looking for a relationship right now. Ok yeah, sometimes it would be nice to have someone special to just chill with and stay up all night, having great conversations about life and our hopes and dreams. But, I'm not looking for that “forever” kind of love right now.
I have always been the kind of girl that dreams about having my very own fairytale "happy ending", but I’ve started to realise that there is way much more to the story than just meeting Prince Charming and riding off into the sunset.


In the meantime, I’ll be dreaming about our meet-cute and all the things we'll one day do together...

No comments:

Post a Comment