Monday 31 March 2014

Stuck in the rain

clooneytoons.blogspot.com

There are so many things in my heart that I wish to pour out here, but I just don’t know where to start. There is clearly no right answer to the questions that have been plaguing my mind. But I am tired of showing my weakness. I am afraid of rejection. My insecurities still plague me

And I guess it doesn't help when someone you care so much about starts emitting radio silence.

But this isn't about that.

I’m out of place, and I don’t know where it is that I belong. I don’t know which way to turn next, and I don’t know how to make decisions that I feel comfortable with. My past failures still linger over me, and as much as I try to let go, I just can’t shake this feeling.

I am trying to be patient with myself, but that is a struggle of its own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment