Sunday 5 January 2014

Weekly Wishes Challenge 01

This is a great challenge. I was introduced to it by Mary at Secret Obsession.

I want to be a more active blogger. Last year, I let the time slip by unnoticed. I stopped journaling and started avoiding my feelings and everything I was going through. This year I want to focus on self-awareness and truly take care of myself, physically and emotionally. So, I will commit to making a list every Sunday, for the week ahead.

1.       Complete re-admission application form

I have been told that I will have to apply for admission to medical school because of the module that I failed last year (MBChB III) and the modules that I repeated in 2012 (MBChB II). This will require that I explain where things went wrong, and give motivation for why I should be given another chance. This is one of the most difficult things that I will have to do. But the sooner I complete it, the better.

2.       Email my mentor

My mentor is wonderful and really has supported me over the past 3 years. I promised her that I would keep in touch over the holiday, but I haven’t done so. Sometimes, feelings are just too difficult to put into words.
 
3.       Unpack at least one box of files

At the end of each year, we have to completely pack up our rooms and store them away. This is always the biggest mission. I have accumulated A LOT of things over the years. So far I have been good at uncluttering and most things are unpacked and in order. Now all that is left are the 3 or 4 boxes filled with files and papers from the previous years. This year I am keeping things simple, only keeping the absolute essentials, and getting rid of the rest. Goodbye hoarding!

4.       Go for a jog

I want to start being more active. No more sedentary lifestyle for me. Instead of focusing on the number on the scale, as I have been for most of my life, I want to focus on leading a healthy, balanced life.

 
The Nectar Collective
 
This link up is originally by
The Nectar Collective

No comments:

Post a Comment