Monday 16 July 2012

RESULTS!!!!! June (Mid-year) Exams

I passed! I passed! I passed!!!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my marks! (Maybe because they were half-filled with years!) I almost didn't believe that it was possible. My self-confidence levels have been running on low lately.

To say that I was near breaking point before I went to the notice board would be an understatement! The anticipation and anxiety had me all knotted up inside.

*Biiiiiig sigh of relief!* I can put this semester behind me and complete this year once and for all. Round 2 has begun and its going to be tougher than ever.

I've been given another chance to show what I am truly made of. How can I doubt myself anymore when there are so many signs telling me that God clearly wants me to be here. There is a reason for everything, right? So there is a reason that I am still here.

So, no more doubting myself. I have some unfinished business to complete...

Things are finally starting to look up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment