Sunday 29 July 2012

All this waiting and thinking...


Imagens-e-fotos-para-tumblr-14_large
Some days I am full of energy and all I want is to run around like a crazy person, just expressing all the joy that I feel in my heart.

Other days I feel so down, and as if the wind has just been knocked out of my lungs. There is no energy and I feel weak, drained from all the thoughts constantly playing on repeat in my mind.

Maybe I think too much... waiting for the perfect words to say, the perfect phrase or something clever and witty. And it is exhausting – all this waiting and thinking. Why not just live? Just let whatever happens, happen. Let all the anxiety of imperfection take control and realise that not everything can be molded and impeccable. We all have flaws. Sometimes that is where the beauty lies. How else would we all be different and unique?

No comments:

Post a Comment