Friday 3 May 2013

Update


When I look back at my posts, they serve as a reminder of the many lessons I have learnt over the past couple of years, and sometimes they help me remember the plans and goals that I have for myself. It also reminds me of the type of person I want to be and to always remain positive.

But lately I just been rolling with the motions and I get caught up in negative thinking. I have so many things that I want to achieve with my life, but it sometimes feels unobtainable.

And yet, I am he only person standing in my way. I have been so incredibly blessed over the past couple of months. I have witnessed miracles and been surrounded by some really amazing people. My faith has grown incredibly and I believe with all my heart that God is working so hard to give me all my hearts desires. But as much as I turn towards Him, I also find myself turning away from time to time. It’s not that I stop believing, it’s just that I fail to follow through.

I find myself lacking discipline in so many areas of my life. I know that all it takes is one small step at a time, but I don’t understand why I lack the motivation after all this time. It is not like I have stopped believing that it is my calling to become a doctor. Working in hospital this past month has confirmed that for me. As scary and intimidating as it may be, I still believe that this is where I need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment