Wednesday 13 February 2013

Rise Worship/Fellowship

A couple weeks ago we started a fellowship/ praise and worship night on our campus. It started as just a little group of us and is growing with every meeting. I am just in awe at the way I was called to be a part of this, and it just made me realise that God doesn’t always let us in on the plans that he has for our lives, but when He calls our name, we must be ready to step up for Him and His name. I was supposed to go out with my friends on the night of the very first meeting, but there was just something in me that wasn’t very keen. Then that evening I received a message from a friend about this vision meeting that a group of them were having about our church and for the year. So I went along, thinking that it would just be my usual cell group. But when I arrived, I found that it was only me and my friend, with 5 other guys that I could never have imagined speaking to. I was nervous at first, but so far things have been going well. I look forward to getting know them a little better, and to seeing how far this new venture goes. To God be the glory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment