Thursday 13 September 2012

The last person you kissed

Bff_large

Dear N*,

A year ago we were just acquaintances, two people put in the same place at the same time. That first kiss happened unexpectedly and even though it wasn’t intentional, I wouldn’t change any of it. It may not have started a great romance between us, but it was the beginning of a friendship, that I wouldn't change for the world.

We were both in difficult places in our lives, with school and studies tumbling down around us, and I had ended a relationship that I was trying to get over. You understood that. You were there when I really needed someone to talk to and someone to notice me.

I never really knew how you actually felt about me, but I guess I am sort of glad about that. We kept things simple. Because complicated was the last thing that either of us needed.

A part of me wishes that our relationship could have been more than what it was, but, if I am really honest, I know that starting one with you would have been for all the wrong reasons. And you deserve to be with someone that will love you the way that you deserve to be loved.

Thank you for giving the best hugs and a shoulder to lean on when needed.

See you around,  J
Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment