A list of the good stuff that I would like to take away from 2015 :)
Better late than never!
1. Started studying Psychology!
For the first time I can say that I finished this year on a very good note and achieved really great results. I enjoyed most of my modules this year and found the content very interesting. There were a few ups and downs along the way, but in the end I am happy with the way that this year went.
2. Became a Peer Helper and got involved on campus
3. Got my driver’s licence!
Passing my driver’s test in July 2015 changed my life for the better. It made life much easier for me and my family and allowed me to have more independence.
4. Great conversations with my mentor.
My mentor is an amazing woman. I have mentioned her here and there in a few of my posts in the past. I am truly grateful for her continued support and encouragement of the past year. We have a monthly Skype session and she always makes an effort to fit me into her busy schedule.
5. Met interesting new people and made a few great friends.
6. Started facilitating at Revive and became part of the team.
7. Started working at a bookstore.
My very first formal part-time employment.
Looking forward to what this year has to offer!